There are now more than 54 million Hispanics in the United States... that’s larger than the entire population of Spain and 1/6th of the entire U.S. population! The US Latino population has grown faster than any other minority group to become a powerful and relevant socio-economic force. This shift has caused the U.S. to undergo an enormous language and cultural change, making Spanish the country’s secondary language (behind English). Unfortunately, seldom do we see the power of these two languages effectively combined to create an economic force greater than the sum of their parts. Our objective is to bridge this language barrier by making the site function in English AND Spanish, making it virtually bilingual.
Individuals and small businesses will be able to post regional classified ads completely FREE or emphasize them as a low-cost Featured Ad. More than just being another classified website on the Internet, we wanted to address a growing trend in the United States… bilingualism. So,here are the ways that we’ve made the site bilingual:
1. The static text across the entire site has been created natively in BOTH English and in Spanish.
2. When a user is creating a classified ad, we create an instant translation with the option of editing any of the original or translated text. This gives the user posting the ad the ease of placing a bilingual ad even if the person only speaks one language. Any user who is truly bilingual will have the freedom to modify the text to their liking.
3. When reading replies from a user who speaks a different language than you, we offer users the ability to translate their replies so that no user has to worry about the source language and is able to communicate effortlessly.
4. We offer a slide-out “Translator” on the right-side of the site allowing for easy and quick translations of any text from English to Spanish and vice versa.
Another way that we’ve made the site bilingual is if you’re looking for a job and are fortunate enough to speak Spanish, you will find the site of great value by searching through our “Bilingual Jobs” category which makes nearly 100,000 bilingual jobs available to you on a nationwide basis. With the exploding growth of bilingualism in the country, your ability to speak both English and Spanish can have a strong bearing on your candidacy even if it is not a job qualification. You should emphasize this ability, as employers will see your skill as an added benefit for their company and may very well trade off other skills for this one.
If you represent a large business which has not yet taken advantage of the fastest growing market segment in the US, BilingualClassifieds.org can serve as the perfect tool for you to test Internet marketing concepts, designs, and regional response while obtaining real-time results at minimal cost. Specifically, by going to “Advertise With Us” (on the site footer), we allow you to test various display ad formats without the expense and negative impact of forcing you to fully modifying your company’s existing English website.
BilingualClassifieds.org is targeted at advertisers who are:
1. Individuals wanting to buy and sell locally for free;
2. Small businesses wanting to inexpensively expand their existing service base by using our very low priced Featured Ads; or
3. Large businesses seeking to test Spanish-speaking markets by using low cost Regional Featured Ads, - or
4. Using Banner Display Ads on a National basis in order to test response to new offerings or marketing techniques without incurring the huge cost of converting an entire English website to Spanish.
So now that we’ve told you about all of the benefits we offer, get started immediately for FREE by browsing our categories to find something you may be looking for or listing something you have at home that you’d like to sell.
© Target Specific Marketing, Inc.